Sunday, August 9, 2009

First offical night out on the town!

So, to end a long week of job searching, I decided to meet a friends I have made for a night out on the town! The evening started at the Funhog. We all met there and had a drink. To my surprise, a drink was $4, but it was a pretty big glass! I was very happy! After about 45 minutes, we went down to Towne Square, to the movie theater called Rave. We decided to watch Orphan, which turned out to be a very disturbing movie. But, the theatre was very nice and clean, I felt. We got out of the movie at about 1:30, and proceeded to The Buffalo. That was a very interesting place to be. I'm not sure if I liked it or not, and at this point, I give it a maybe. Cheap drinks, yes. Atmosphere, not so good! Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment